1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I don't know if it's my favorite, but the 1st one that comes to mind is this: My uncle works for the Cincinnati Reds and when I was younger I would ride down with him and sit outside the gate until the gates opened then he would let me in and sit me in a seat with a box of cracker jacks and I would sit there watching the game until he came back for me after the game. I always felt so cool and independent when I was there.
2. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
uh...does stay at home wife count because right now that's all I'm doing. I stopped going back to school so we could pay for the husbands grad school and I was working for EFMP at our last duty station but apparently my services aren't needed here (yet). I will probably try to get a job teaching English to Japanese ladies after the hubby starts work next week. I don't have a "profession" or "career" though.
3. What is your favorite song at the moment? What is your favorite song ever?
Right now, I am LOVE LOVE LOVING Tony Lucca's "Long Love Letter" (excuse the chatty girls at the beginning. I love this video with Tony and my favorite singer/songwriter Ernie Halter rocking his ukulele)
and my all time favorite song is Green Day "Good Riddance" or Time of Your Life as most people know it as
4. What is your favorite TV channel to watch?
5. If you could have any job/profession, what would it be and why?
photographer or chef...I can't decide which. and why? because I love to see joy on others faces and food and photos normally bring that out in people
6. What is your favorite outfit?
I am 100% a jeans and t-shirt girl but I also love a good summer dress too
7. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
this is kind of cliche but "you're not as ugly as you think you are"
8. What is your biggest blog pet peeve?
not sure I have one but maybe when people type in a whole bunch of different text sizes all the time, it makes it really difficult to read, so normally I just don't read them!