I'm taking a break from cooking Easter dinner to participate in this weeks Getting To Know YOU Sunday =)
1. Showers or baths? Everyday: shower, but occasionally I like a nice soak
2. Do you have any crazy urges? not usually
3. What is one thing we don't know about you? I don't really like most desserts.
4. Exercise..love it or hate it? once I actually get to the gym, I love it. It's the getting off the couch and getting there part that I hate
5. Do you think you have a good body image? yes
6. Flour or corn tortillas? I doubt I'd know the difference, I don't eat a lot of Mexican food, but when I but them at the store, I buy flour, so I guess flour
7. How do you celebrate Easter? No real traditions, I'm just happy if I get to spend the day with my husband and REALLY happy if the rest of our families are around too...this year, we're making dinner for friends
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs? Both. I love hard boiled eggs, but it's always fun to discover what's inside of the plastic ones.
My husband gave up Coke for Lent, so today we celebrated by drinking the largest cokes EVER.
And enjoyed some GORGEOUS spring weather (80 and sunny with a nice strong breeze) at the park
(I look like a giant stick bug up there!)
Which we left about 5 minutes after taking these pictures b/c a bunch of people showed up with kids and we felt like the creeping people at the park with no kids of our own!