Alright, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to their blog.
Thanks for the fabulous award, G.I. Joe's Wife!
2. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who have a beautiful blog.
I always hate this part...because I love all the blogs I read!!! But, I can only choose 7, so here goes:
1. Taylor @ Then There Were Three
2. Errign @ 365 days!
3. Lisa @ must be doing something right
4. JG @ Me and My SoldierMan
And some love for the girls in Japan, whom I can't wait to join:
5. MLH @ An Aggie's Life
6. Heather @ McGriff Adventure
7. Fancy Pants @ On living overseas and life in general
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they won an award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
1. I type like I talk and I talk like I think. If you can keep up with it, you deserve a gold star.
2. Speaking of gold stars, that used to be one of my favorite things to say, "you get the gold star", and I kept a pack of gold star stickers in my purse and i would physically hand out gold stars to my friends.
3. I'm a dork. I know it and I embrace it!
4. I love, love, love to read.
5. My right wrist has been aching for the past few weeks and I think I
6. I often feel like I have no style/fashion sense. I'm afraid of patterns and almost ALWAYS just wear solid colors.
7. I love to be barefoot.
Now I have to get some things done around the house so the hubs doesn't think I spent the entire day on the internet!