I see other bloggers post this every week and this week, I like the questions, so I'm joining in =)
1. What year did you graduate high school? 2000. 10 year reunion is coming up and the hubs will be away at Ranger school...not sure if I'm going to go or not.
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? my legs...I hate shaving and only do it in the summer when I "have" to...I have no idea how I'm going to survive in Okinawa where it'll be warm all year round!
3. Beach house or Lake house? Lake house! I'm not a fan of sand!
4. Mac or PC? PC
5. Did you wear braces? I desperately wanted them growing up but my parents couldn't afford them and Army insurance only covers them up until a certain age....I have a horrible overbite (that I have learned to hide quite well in photos) but once our debt is paid, I will be getting invisalign!
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? My grandma when she was young. I want to know what her life was like when my grandpa was off fighting in the Korean war. I know things were so different than how we deal with deployments now and I would love to experience it!
7. How many times have you moved in your life? counting..........13! WOW! Only 4 of them were courtesy of the Army.
8. Would you rather cook or clean? COOK! I LOVE COOKING!