I almost skipped this week but just 5 minutes of scrolling through photos on my iPhone and I easily came up with 5 things I love about Japan!
1. My wonderful ESL students' dedication to their lessons. Even the snow won't stop them!
2. This comic I found while wrapping my package at Ikea. I love the Japanese sense of humor.
3. Japanese are fairly law abiding citizens EXCEPT when it comes to bicycle parking! I see this everywhere and it always makes me chuckle.
4. Recycle shop, or second hand store finds, like this nabe pot that was only $5 and a gorgeous kimono for under $10!
5. Seeing how others view America. This was in a local scrap booking store. Football, cowboys, movies, the statue of liberty, taxi's and lots of food!