1. Started your own blog - that one is pretty obvious
2. Slept under the stars – many many times
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World
8. Climbed a mountain – does hiking in the smokey’s count?
9. Held a praying mantis – just the other day
10. Sang a solo – Sheryl Crow “Strong Enough” in 8th grade choir 11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris – with Jason over R&R in 08
13. Watched a lightning storm - I love storms!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - photography
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning – grandparent 40th wedding anniversary, the whole family got it from eating beef stroganoff!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables – yum!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – I was unimpressed
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight - I have siblings, this is a given!
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - who hasn't?
24. Built a snow fort – good memories
25. Held a lamb – at the Cincinnati zoo
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - I’d really like to do both in one day
31. Hit a home run – once in like 3rd or 4th grade and it was in the park…I used to be a fast runner!
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person – only from the US side
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - I visited the country, that counts to me
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language – I’m working on this one right now!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing – I miss it!
40. Visited the Alps
41. Sung karaoke – “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” Pat Benatar!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – with my friends on our Senior trip
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. I have no idea where 49 went
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – same R&R trip in 08
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – Bahamas with one of my bff’s
52. Kissed in the rain – all the time!
53. Played in the mud – more good memeories!
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – all the time in the summer
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China – maybe this Christmas…maybe!
57. Started a business -
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – thin mints…mmmmm
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason – my husband is a good man
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma – no way Jose! I don’t do needles!
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check - oops
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial – great trip with one of my BFF’s and my sister =)
71. Eaten Caviar – yuck!
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square – I love to visit NYC
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle – once was enough
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person – from an airplane
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car – still paying on it and it’s sitting at my mom’s house not being used =( I miss my car!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – when I picked out my wedding dress and it made the front page!
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve – oh college days
86. Visited the White House – somehow we missed this on our trip to DC
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox - my mom made me play with the neighbor so I would get it before I started kindergarten!
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous – most notably Gordy Howe and Alexander Ovechkin
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone – this one is silly
99. Been stung by a bee – ouch!
45/99 (actually 98)…just over half!